- Home » Plants under stress
Plants under stress
If you were able to seed that low land its more than likely turning a bit yellow, poor roots and nitrogen not available, what can you do ? If weather was to change top dressing plants can help get your crop back on track. The tough one is applying herbicides to crops under stress only increases the stress. With weed pressure high there is no great solution ,staging , wind and wet fields are common problems.
News and Events
Current & upcoming
This Season's Newsletter
Get Up-To-Date Weather
Issued: 4:00 PM CDT Tuesday 18 June 2013
- Tonight, 18 June
- Clearing this evening. Low 12.
- Wednesday, 19 June
- Sunny. High 28. UV index 8 or very high.
- Wednesday night, 19 June
- A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness overnight then 40 percent chance of showers before morning. Risk of a thunderstorm before morning. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h late in the evening. Low 15.
- Thursday, 20 June
- Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 24.
- Friday, 21 June
- Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 15. High 22.
- Saturday, 22 June
- Rain. Low 12. High 21.
- Sunday, 23 June
- Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 12. High 21.
- Monday, 24 June
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low 13. High 24.